1. Three 3D 4K virtual studio systems powered by the Unreal Video Game Engine, allowing your productions to take place anywhere in the Universe you can dream with complete reality. Live compositing with cameras moving freely, anywhere.
2. Green screen cyclorama with stage, audio and video control rooms, and lighting grid. Large three walled pre-lit cyclorama (40 ft by 50 ft. total). Tons of silent HVAC, clean isolated power (separate transformers), 20 ft. ceiling (15 ft. to the grid), and stadium-style seating for audiences up to 130.
3. Extensive studio lighting and dimming package, including the amazing Digital Sputnik DS1 LED lighting system — the light made famous on productions like Star Wars Rogue 1 and Ant Man & The Wasp
4. Three Arri Alexa-like (but at 4K) Varicam 35 4K cinema cameras — the elite cameras used on productions including Netflix’s Ozark, Anne with an E, Orange is the New Black, Master of None, HBO’s Animals, AMC’s Better Call Saul, and many other major series and feature films.
5. Three Fujinon Cabrio zoom 4K cinema lenses.
6. Multi-camera studio configuration, complete with remote controls and communication.
7. Ki-Pro 4K recording decks with massive storage capability. 4 feeds recorded -- isos on all cameras plus a line cut.
8. 4K Switcher
9. Large assortment of cinema quality wireless and boom mics, and full communication system
10. Three Ultimatte 12 4K chromakeyers for perfect keys
11. Star Tracker camera tracking system, allowing cameras to move freely with precise tracking for perfect live compositing. Truck, dolly, crane, stedicam -- total moving camera freedom
12. Teleprompter system — 5 total (one on each of the three cameras and two additional “presidential” prompters that can be positioned anywhere)
13. Assorted tripods and dollies, including two encoded Vinten Vision 250E pan and tilt heads with Vinten 2-Stage EFP CF 150mm Pozi-Loc Tripods and dollies with full studio configuration remote controls, and one Vinten Vision 100 tripod system
14. 13 ft. CamMate Travel Series encoded jib, encoded by General Lift, with motorized pan/tilt and remote zoom/focus, allowing for precisely tracked shots that match perfectly with the virtual sets. This is the famous “Encodacam”, as used on the movie Avatar.
15. Vast assortment of HD and 4K monitors
16. Fully decked out editing rooms and systems
1. Multiple makeup rooms
2. Conference areas
3. Dining areas
4. Luxurious green rooms
5. Dressing rooms
6. Production offices.
7. Private changing rooms
9. Ample parking